Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Grid Project

I started to brainstorm of the technology present while I was growing up. I lived in a farm far from downtown in Costa Rica and so I had a big garden and I was often outdoors. I never had nintendo nor playstation nor xbox. Video games were not present in my childhood at all. I did not have a computer until I was in my senior year and a phone until I was in 10th grade. So technology was not a often thing in my life just for some TV and what we did in school. 

The most fascinating interaction I had with technology when I was young was when I went to my cousins house and we played Super Mario in their Nintendo 64. I remember I never wanted to leave the house, we always had so much fun together playing this game.

For my grid project I decided to make the player Mario to remember those times. 

First I draw 12 vertical lines and 16 horizontal lines in a 25" by 35" cardboard. Then I had to cut 5 colors of post it's and and started with the background. I did not find brown nor black color of post it's so I colors them with markers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment